This has no negative consequences for you. On the contrary, ideally you can receive a discount for the product via this link. The links have no influence on the editorial statements in our articles.
AG1 Athletic Greens: Preparation and dosage
Want to get the most out of your AG1 by Athletic Greens but not sure how to take it? We'll tell you all the tricks and variations for a delicious Athletic Greens preparation (in the meantime, the product is called AG1 by Athletic Greens). The correct dosage of the AG1 powder is of course crucial for the correct intake, so that the Greens supplement can develop its effect optimally!
Greens Powder summary:
AG1 Athletic Greens Preparation
With the current delivery you get a fancy welcome gift from the New Zealand company Athletic Greens®. In addition to many gifts, such as an Athletic Greens premium jar, a dosing spoon, a shaker, five free AG1 travel packs, and a year's supply of Athletic Greens vitamin D3, you'll also get detailed instructions for optimal preparation in this package. It looks something like this:
New Athletic Greens branding in AG1Breaking news: Athletic Greens® has rebranded its core product from Athletic Greens to AG1®. The 1 stands for "the one and only Supplement" which is needed for daily health nutrition!
In any case, the content, quality, and price remain unchanged.As a result of the rebranding, the globally distributed packaging is now completely environmentally friendly. The new AG1 name also emphasizes that the Greens supplement isn't just for "athletic people," but can be consumed by anyone looking for healthy and complete nutrition. Here is a picture showing Athletic Greens before and after it was changed to AG1: *advertising
AG1 Promo OfferThere is a limited-time offer for AG1 for this month. If you order your first order during February 2023 you'll get a pouch of AG1 with 30 servings along with a ton of free extras. As a result, one does not only get the Greens supplement AG1® with 75 ingredients for one month, but in addition also the following products of the company Athletic Greens® as a gift:
- One bottle of the sunshine vitamin D3-K2 (lasts for a year with daily use)
- 5 free Travelpacks (to enjoy a yummy AG1 Shake while traveling)
- A premium jar using the new AG1 design
- A dosing spoon to match the new AG1 jar is also provided
- An AG1 shaker. The bottle also features the new AG1 logo. A fancy way to shake your daily AG1
AG1 Athletic Greens dosage
With the February‘s welcome pack by Athletic Greens, you will also get a stainless steel dosing spoon:
The perfect AG1 dose and preparation of an Athletic Greens shake is quite simple and can be done in just a few seconds:
- Fill about 5 – 10 ounces (250 ml) of cool tap water into a glass or the AG1 Shaker by Athletic Greens. Instead of water, you can also use juice (such as apple juice), milk, oat milk or nut milk.
- Add one level measuring spoon with AG1 (alternatively, approx. 1 heaped tablespoon á 12 grams).
You can't go wrong here. Just remember to add the liquid first and then the high-quality Greens powder, so that the AG1 from Athletic Greens combines optimally with the liquid without forming lumps.
- Optionally, you can add a drop of Athletic Greens Vitamin D3 + K2 in this step, which you will also receive free of charge this month as a first-time orderer and thus optimize your shaker once again significantly.
- Stir the supplement powder now with a spoon or shake it for a few seconds until the powder has dissolved completely. This works within a few seconds and you do not have to worry about lumps in your greens shake.
- Now you can drink your shake from the glass, shaker or if necessary with a straw.
AG1 Athletic Greens storage
Athletic Greens itself recommends to store the AG1 powder as airtight as possible in the supplied AG1 pouch or in the Athletic Greens premium jar that you currently get as a gift. Correct, this February you get the AG1 premium jar for free within the welcome-pack.
Athletic Greens Expiration: AG1 shelf life in the refrigerator
In addition, the freeze-dried AG1 powder by Athletic Greens should ideally be stored in the refrigerator after initial opening. Refrigeration after initial opening will ensure optimal shelf life of AG1. The reason is the probiotics contained in the powder, which can be stored longer in a cool environment. Both the AG1 premium jar and the AG1 pouch by Athletic Greens are wonderful for this purpose. The pouch can be sealed airtight with its zip closure.
Athletic Greens while fasting
Whether you are currently on a fasting diet such as Intermittent Fasting 16/8 or a general diet, you can usually incorporate Athletic Greens into your dietary changes without any problems. While intermittent fasting with Athletic Greens, you should take your Green Shake at the start of your first meal. Otherwise, you could disrupt your fasting phase prematurely. With the start of the eating window, you optimally charge your body with essential vitamins and minerals after the fasting hours, so that your body can utilize them optimally.
- An AG1 shaker
- one bottle of sun-vitamin D3 K2
- 5 AG1 travel packs
- A storage tin
- An aluminum dosing spoon for your daily AG1